Virginia Tech® home

Services / Who to Contact

Need help?  Refer to the information below to determine the appropriate contact that can best help you.

Capital Funding & Planning

  • Six-Year Capital Outlay Plan
  • Capital Budget Requests and Submissions for State Capital Outlay
  • Capital Project request for Board of Visitors Authorization
  • Capital Project Financing and Funding plans
  • State Pooled Bond authorizations

Capital Implementation & Reporting

  • Capital Project Debt Issuances
  • Maintenance Reserve Programs (E&G and Auxiliary)
  • Approved Capital Project Funding budgets and reports
  • Capital Outlay Forms
  • Budget & Finance
  • CBF Operations
  • Human Resources & Personnel
  • Strategic Goals & Objectives
  • Office Communications
Who to Contact:
  • Calendars & Scheduling
  • Fiscal Activities
  • Fixed Assets
Who to Contact: